A New Year; a new lifestyle


Well, well, well... We all well into a new year, Chinese included and I must say that it's been a very busy one so far! What with all the piles of boxes and furniture we had to labor 1000 kilometers, squeeze through the door and unpack its been exhausting really.

I like to think of us as squirrels, gathering nuts like maniacs to prepare for the battle of an upcoming winter. Yet now I think we can begin to settle, start getting back our shapes, further our educations, live off a healthy diet and generally upgrade our lives.

I have many plans and goals for the new year, most of which are not so much goals as maintenance. To push myself to my limits, and try to be as overall as I can. I also want to start painting again. My soul thirsts for a blank canvas and the smoothness of a brush between my fingers, but all in good time. First, I must sculpt my body and then I think all else will fall into place as it should be. My stress relieved, my body tired and yet burning with a passionate flame, and the will of a war horse to prance fiercely into the new battle; the challenge of change...

Image found at: http://www.feverishthoughts.com/2008/05/21/two-squirrels-sitting-in-a-tree/

0 comments: